- Gender-sensitive policies and/or strategies regulating labour migration at national and/or regional level
- International labour standards on the protection of migrant workers
- Bilateral labour migration/ circular migration agreements across the region and with third countries
- Fair recruitment and decent employment for migrant workers including regulatory legislation on private employment agencies, aligned to international standards
- Social protection for migrant workers
- Regional Qualifications Frameworks at REC’s level and migrant workers’ recognition of qualifications at national and bilateral level
- Labour Migration Statistics
Fill in your email address to signup for our newsletter.